Saturday, June 16, 2012

ANNUAL MEETING - JUNE 19, 2012

Okay fellow homeowners...the time us upon us to take a stand by showing up this Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in order to establish a quorum.

If a quorum is established, we can announce a vote of no confidence in Tony Roos as President and have someone else take his place.

Additionally, some of you need to think about the time and energy you have! Are you free more often than not (i.e. you're not monumentally busy with work, family, side jobs, etc.) to where you can be on the Board of Directors and make a difference?

I wish I could, but I cannot...as my time and energy is devoted to our nations veterans and balancing that with my own personal life.

Notwithstanding, I will always continue to be a thorn in the Board of Directors' side if and when they need correcting on their immoral, unethical, and illegal activities where the Oregon Planned Community Act and the CC&Rs are concerned.

This Tuesday I will be in attendance and will report back here and on the OKHA WatchDog Facebook Page what happened during this meeting...and in a far more timely manner than the Management Company's taking of meeting notes and getting them posted to the OKHA website.


No comments:

Post a Comment